Finddle is an online platform that contents you to studios offering updates. It opportunes you to taking your talents, skills, business and enterprise
globally. At finddle, we share our activities with ease and find interests from the contents of other studios.
our mission statement, is to provide swift access and bridging the gap to information
Finddle was founded July 28th 2018 and launched January 20th 2021, by Engineering undergraduate
Students of Madonna university Nigeria
The founder is Okwumezie Lawrence C.
Co-founders: Aighangbe Favour Gabriel, Wisdom Victor.
Founding employees: Edison Jakpa, Kalagbor Sophia C.
We provide Finddle to support several types of apps and services. First, we provide them to help studio owners share their own content with apps or services. We also support apps and services that help brands and advertisers understand and manage their audience, develop their content strategy, and obtain digital rights. Finally, we provide Finddle to help broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media using web embeds. Finddle is not intended for other types of apps or services. For those we do support, the following terms and information also apply:
- Ensure your app is stable and easily navigable. For example, verify that you have integrated Login correctly. Your app shouldn’t crash or hang during the testing process.
- Don't confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
- Be transparent about your identity and your app's or website identity.
- Don't use Finddle for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
- Don't store or cache Finddle login credentials.
- Follow any instructions we include in our technical documentation.
- Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
- Comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of Finddle user photos and videos ("User Content") by their respective owners. You are solely responsible for making use of User Content in compliance with owners' requirements or restrictions.
- Remove within 24 hours any User Content or other information that the owner asks you to remove.
- Obtain a person's consent before including their User Content in any ad.
- Only store or cache User Content for the period necessary to provide your app's service.
- If you store or cache User Content, keep it up to date. For example, if a user marks a photo as "private", you must reflect that change by removing the content as soon as reasonably possible.
- Don't use Finddle to simply display User Content, import or backup content, or manage relationships, without our prior permission.
- Don't participate in any "rate", "share", "what you think" or "plugs" exchange programs.
- Don't use plugs information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission. For example, don't display these relationships in your app.
- Only use the POST and DELETE endpoints after a business has taken an explicit action in your app requesting you to do so.
- Only use the POST and DELETE likes, comments, and relationships endpoints to enable businesses to manage communication with people who have expressed interest in them. Don't use these endpoints for non-business purposes.
- Only use the INSIGHTS DATA endpoint to inform the account holder of their own analytics information. Do not use it for any other service and do not share it with any third parties.
- Ensure your thoughts are uniquely tailored for each person. Don't post unauthorized commercial communications or spam on Finddle.
- Don't enable a business to take more than one action on Finddle at a time.
- RESPECT THE LIMITS WE’VE PLACED ON FINDDLE FUNCTIONALITY and the way Fnddle LOOKS and FUNCTIONs. Don't offer experiences that change it.
- Don't attempt to build an ad network on Finddle.
- Don't attempt to identify groups of individuals or create demographic clusters for the purpose of contacting or targeting finddlrs on or off Finddle.
- Protect the information you receive from us against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, don’t use data obtained from us to provide tools that are used for surveillance.
- Don't transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- You can administer a promotion on Finddle if you comply with Finddle’s promotions policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Only incentivize a person to log into your app or enter a promotion. Don't incentivize other actions.
- If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
- Don't use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth, or adversely impact the stability of Finddle.online servers or the behavior of other apps using the Finddle.
- Don't reverse engineer the Finddle APIs or any of Finddle's apps.
- Don't sell, lease, or sublicense Finddle or any data derived through the it.
- Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don't provide or promote content that violates any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality. Don't expose Finddle or people who use Finddle to harm or legal liability.
- Finddle communicates with developers through email. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your Studio onliine are current and that you don't filter out these messages.
- Please ensure that you do remember your recovery answer.
- Finddle may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
- Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app's access to Finddle, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
- Finddle may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any studio at any time. In addition, Finddle may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Finddle APIs or the Finddle website without notice or liability.
- If Finddle elects to provide you with support or modifications for the Finddle Platform, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
- Finddle reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the Finddle Platform.
- Finddle doesn't guarantee that the Platform or studios is free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or is reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
- You represent and warrant that you own or have secured all rights necessary to display, distribute and deliver all content in your app or website. To the extent your users are able to share content from your app or website on or through Finddle, you represent and warrant that you own or have secured all necessary rights for them to do so in accordance with Finddle's available functionality.
- You represent and warrant that you satisfy all licensing, Feedbacking, and payout obligations to third parties in connection with your app or website.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your app to work with Finddle, including the right to incorporate information you provide to us into other parts of Finddle, and the right to attribute the source of information using your name and logos.
- You are responsible for restricting access to your content in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including geo-filtering or age-gating access where required.
- You grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any data, content, and other information made available by you or on your behalf in connection with your use of our Platform. This license survives even if you stop using the platform feature. You are responsible for obtaining the necessary rights from all applicable rights holders to grant this license. Any API made available by you or on your behalf in connection with the platform features is deemed part of your app.
- Disclaimer of Any Warranty: Finddle and all data derived through such Platform are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and Finddle expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any Finddle Platform and all any data derived through such Platform including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- Limitation of Liability: Finddle shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Finddle and any data derived through such Platform, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not Finddle has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall Finddle be liable to you for any amount.
- Release and Waiver: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against Finddle, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the Finddle and data derived through such Platform.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnify: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Finddle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of Finddle and any data derived through the Platform, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. Finddle shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the Finddle Terms, you and Finddle shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don't have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of Finddle, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind Finddle to any contract.
- Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the Finddle Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver of Rights by Finddle: Finddle's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of Finddle Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.