Welcome to Finddle!.
We agree to provide you with the Finddle Service. The Service includes all of the products from Finddle, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance Finddle's mission: To make information (anything new) and things you love easier to access. The Service is made up of the following (the Service):
Offering personalized opportunities to activate, plug, invite, visit, and share (what new).
There are lots of new information everyday from different People. We want to strengthen and increase the access of information by brigding any possible gap creating a faster link to information access. So we built this system providing studio online for different interest, opinions of what you care about, and use that information to help you create, find, plug, and share information, interest and experience that's of interest to you. Part of that is highlighting content, features, offers, and studios you might be interested in, and offering ways for you to experience Finddle, based on things (new) you and others find on and off Finddle.
Fostering a positive, inclusive, and safe environment.
We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and policies, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have-including your information-to try to keep our platform secure. We also may share information about misuse or harmful content with law enforcement. Learn more in the Policy.
Connecting you with brands, products, and services in ways you care about.
We use data from Finddle, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on Finddle.
Research and innovation.
We use the information we have to study our Service and research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community and finddlrs.
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information and from what you tell us. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use information. It also explains the many ways you can control your information, You must agree to the Data Policy to use Finddle.
In return for our role to provide the Service, we require you to make play the role below for us.
Who Can Use And Own A Studio Online.
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to become a finddlr.
You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use own a Studio.
You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
You must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can't Use Finddle.
Providing a safe and open Service for finddlrs requires that we all do our part.
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You can't use this medium to display inaccurate information again and what is not real (as what new).
- You don't have to disclose your identity on Finddle, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
Learn more, including how to report content that you think infringes your intellectual property rights, here.
Permissions You Give to Us.
As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
We do not claim ownership of your finddles, but you grant us a license to use it.
Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, finddle, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it. To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content.
Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as rates) or relationships (such as plugs) next to or in connection with studios, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you plugged to or engage with that are displayed on Finddle, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show that you rated a sponsored post created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Finddle. As with actions on other content and plugged to of other studios, actions on sponsored content and plugged to of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or plugged to.
You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted by our Brand Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
- Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, title, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- You are responsible for files and/or data residing on your studio. In the cases of server downfall we are not responsible for lost data on your studio.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
How We Will Handle Disputes.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the cl
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can deactivate your studio online,
Revised: june 3, 2018